A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Pham practice?
Dr. Peter Pham practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.