A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Pham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Peter Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Pham practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.