Dr. Peter Philander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Philander?

the automated office and cant speak w someone sucks I called for script refills 7 days ago and a

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Unprofessional, like so many in Las Vegas-

Posted on August 31st, 2010

After waiting two weeks to take my son to his appointment with Dr. Philander, we could not find the office right away. I started calling them at 1:00 and finally gave up and called their answering service. The outgoing message kept telling me they were closed, because they never bothered to turn the phone back on after the lunch hour. I tried for thirty minutes. To top it off, after we got to the office, we were told that his insurance was no longer valid in the office. They had been 'trying' to call everyone and let them know, but hadn't gotten to everyone. Apologies for making my son wait two or three weeks longer for a doctor that I will have to search for, a wasted afternoon, and wasted gas just don't cut it. I am going to take this doctro to small claims court, and maybe then they will find out what a wasted afternoon and stress feels like.

Posted on January 19th, 2010

Dr. Philander has taken care of my family for 10 years. He makes my children feel important and included in their health care options. He listens and never makes us feel rushed. He is caring, compassionate and professional in the warmest of manners. I trust him completely and hold him in the highest of regards.

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

I went in with my very protective three year old son for a regular checkup/annual physical. My husband sees another physcian in the office so we were getting both of our care done at at the same time, which left me with my son. For everything Dr. Philander had to do to me (check eyes, belly, ears, etc.), he did it to my son first so my son wouldn't be scared. He was so incredibly wonderful, caring, and kind to my son that he won me over forever. The staff is incredible as well. They even put on cartoons for my son while we were in the waiting room. As for my experience with him, I found Dr. Philander to be incredibly gentle and caring. One of the best doctors I've ever had.

Posted on December 7th, 2015