A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pick, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W Pick MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Pick practice?
- Dr. Peter Pick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pick practices Neurology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Neuropathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Neurologists and Fond Du Lac Pathologists.