Several Year Patient show details Several Year Patient
by One of his Patients on Apr 9th, 2014

Dr. Pitocchi is a doctor every person wishes they had! Excellent judgment with an ability to discover the REAL problem through conversation and full examination. He will tell exactly like it is. "You need exercise"..."You must lose weight"..."Smoking will make you life miserable"...Best thing he ever said to me..."Congratulations on you weight loss". He sees these little things and is quick note them. When necessary, his referrals to other specialists are excellent and well thought out. His office staff is 5 Star and knows who you are when you walk in. He has called more than once to follow up suggestions made as well as referrals he suggested. I have never been to better Doctor or a more professional office. Want to see a Doctor that really cares about you? Call Dr. Pitocchi! Be aware that I am not a personal friend of his just a very appreciative patient.

Dr. House (but much nicer) show details Dr. House (but much nicer)
by John Connor on Mar 5th, 2014

I have been a health care administrator for more that 40 years. My wife has been chronically ill for several years and Dr. Pitocchi saved her life. He was serious about figuring out what was wrong with her when no one else could. He is an amazing physician and human being. We actually commute from Gainesville to continue as patients in his practice.

Jun 15th, 2011

Very clean and professional office

Best Doctor in the World show details Best Doctor in the World
Jun 13th, 2010

I know my title line seems a bit over the top, but Pete Pitocchi is truly the best doctor out there, from what I've seen in my decades and decades of dealing with many, many doctors. He is professional, caring and has the best run office I've ever seen. It is small, personal and staffed by superb people. You normally don't even sit down in the waiting area but instead move straight into the treatment area and wait perhaps 3 minutes for him to see you. I've never seen anything like it.

Superb Physician show details Superb Physician
by J. Jordan on Aug 12th, 2008

Peter Pitocchi is a supremely competent and caring doctor. He provides first-class service for all patients, doesn't overbook his appointments and spends the time necessary to get the job done. I can't say enough.