A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pizzutillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pizzutillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzutillo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizzutillo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizzutillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Pizzutillo practice?
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.