Dr. Peter Darryll Pizzutillo MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pizzutillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pizzutillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Broken Bones Bone Fractures, Down Syndrome, and Fracture Fixation.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzutillo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizzutillo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizzutillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Pizzutillo practice?
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Family Physicians, and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.