A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pizzutillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pizzutillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzutillo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pizzutillo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Pizzutillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Pizzutillo practice?
- Dr. Peter Pizzutillo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.