A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Pizzutillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pizzutillo, Director, Orthopaedic Center for Children, St.Christopher's Hospital for Children is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizzutillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizzutillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzutillo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pizzutillo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Pizzutillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Pizzutillo practice?
- Dr. Peter Pizzutillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.