Learn more about Dr. Peter Pizzutillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Pizzutillo, Director, Orthopaedic Center for Children, St.Christopher's Hospital for Children is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizzutillo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pizzutillo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Pizzutillo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Pizzutillo practice?
- Dr. Peter Pizzutillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Pizzutillo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.