A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Polatin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polatin
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Polatin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Polatin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polatin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Polatin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Polatin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter Polatin practice?
- Dr. Peter Polatin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Polatin practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.