A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Polatin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polatin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polatin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Polatin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polatin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Polatin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Polatin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter Polatin practice?
- Dr. Peter Polatin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Polatin practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.