A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Politis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Politis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Politis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Politis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Politis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicolas Politis MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Politis practice?
- Dr. Peter Politis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Politis practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.