A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poon
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Poon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Poon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Po-Keung Poon MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Poon practice?
- Dr. Peter Poon has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Poon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians and Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.