A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poon
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Poon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Po-Keung Poon MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Poon practice?
- Dr. Peter Poon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Poon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.