A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Poon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Poon practice?
Dr. Peter Poon practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pathology near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians, Bellflower General Practitioners, and Bellflower Pathologists.