A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Possert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Possert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Possert, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Possert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Possert has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Possert MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Possert practice?
- Dr. Peter Possert has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Possert practices Radiation Oncology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Canton Radiologists.