A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Poulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Poulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poulos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Poulos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter S Poulos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Poulos practice?
- Dr. Peter Poulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Poulos practices Psychiatry near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Psychiatrists.