Learn more about Dr. Peter Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Purcell, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purcell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purcell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Purcell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Purcell MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Peter Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Purcell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lenoir, NC.
See Lenoir Surgeons.