A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Purcell, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Purcell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nelson Purcell MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Peter Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Purcell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lenoir, NC.
See Lenoir Surgeons.