Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Puthenveetil
Dr. Peter Puthenveetil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park City, IL, with another office in Vernon Hills, IL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Puthenveetil is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center, Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital and Vista Health - Medical Center West. Dr. Puthenveetil has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Puthenveetil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Puthenveetil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park City, IL.
Dr. Ahmed Hashim
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Gurnee, IL 0.19 mi25
Dr. Rami Taha
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Gurnee, IL 0.19 mi22
Dr. Zita Yorro
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Gurnee, IL 0.21 mi43