A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Puthenveetil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Puthenveetil, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Puthenveetil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puthenveetil graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Puthenveetil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Jose Puthenveetil MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Puthenveetil practice?
- Dr. Peter Puthenveetil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Puthenveetil practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Park City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL.