Learn more about Dr. Peter Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jiang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jiang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jiang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from National School Of Medicine, Shanghai, Kiangsu, China.
Dr. Jiang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Qingqi Jiang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Q. Jiang practice?
- Dr. Peter Jiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Jiang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.