A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jiang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from National School Of Medicine, Shanghai, Kiangsu, China.
Dr. Jiang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center, The
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jiang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Q. Jiang practice?
Dr. Peter Jiang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.