A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jiang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jiang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Jiang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jiang graduated from National School Of Medicine, Shanghai, Kiangsu, China.
Dr. Jiang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Medical Center, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Qingqi Jiang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Q. Jiang practice?
- Dr. Peter Jiang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Jiang practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Hematologists, and Columbus Oncologists.