A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Quarles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Quarles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Quarles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quarles graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quarles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Quarles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Quarles practice?
- Dr. Peter Quarles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Quarles practices Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.