Family Physicians
Intercoastal Medical Group
921 S Beneva Rd
Sarasota, FL 34232
941-365-7390
Locations and availability (2)

|  unapologetic  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2013

It's not about you. It's about checking off the little boxes on his chart. Your problem not an easy fix? Too bad. If my blood pressure weren't high to begin with, waiting for 50 minutes to see him and getting no apology was enough to do it. Maybe he's hoping you'll spend the time reading the soppy religious messages on his wall and that divine intervention will cure what he, clearly, cannot.

|  BEST INTERNIST IN SARASOTA!!!  |  show details
by James M on Nov 6th, 2012

KIND CARING AND COMPASSIONATE. DR QUARLES SAVED MY LIFE SEVERAL TIMES. GREAT DOCTOR GREAT MAN....WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY, HE IS WORTH WAITING FOR.

|  Good Doc  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Quarles for a few years now. He is knowledgable, caring, and well informed. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

This doctor has no respect and compassion for the elderly patients. He took my adopted grand mother off coumadin which resulted in her death.we had to wait one hour to see him.

|  Dr. Peter Quarles is awesome  |  show details
by R J on May 2nd, 2010

Dr. Quarles is an awesome family doctor. He diagnosed a rare problem which my husband had many years ago. If it had not been for Dr. Quarles accurate diagnosis my husband would probably be crippled today. Also, 1 out of 10 people die wih the condition my husband had and my husband is fine thanks to Dr. Quarles. I myself am now dealing with a rare medical condition and Dr. Quarles gave his diagnosis which I feel is correct and he has referred me to the right people to help me. Dr. Quarles knows a lot about many medical conditions. He is always caring, spends time with me, answers all my questions and has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  He listens  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Quarles for many years. Whenever I have had a health problem needing immediate attention, I was seen that day.He is bright, caring and no matter how packed his schedule is I never feel like I am being rushed. He listens and is respectful of my opinion.

|  Dr Quarles is Excellent but his office staff is not  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2009

Having delt with other Inter Coastal Med Group offices, I've found the Doctors to be good, the office staff pathetic and InterCostal's business practices deliberatly deceptive. If it wasn't for Dr Q, I'd have been gone years ago.

|  Great Doctor; poor office staff  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2008

Dr. Quarles is a terrific doctor. The office staff is often rude, condensending and tries to make it impossible to speak with anyone about anything without an appointment--which might take two weeks to get. I was so frustrated once that I went to a walk-in because I could not get an appointment. I had phnemonia.