A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Quesenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Quesenberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Quesenberry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesenberry graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quesenberry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Quesenberry MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Quesenberry practice?
- Dr. Peter Quesenberry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Quesenberry practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists, Providence Hematologists, and Providence Oncologists.