A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Quint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Quint, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quint graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Quint has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Quint MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Quint practice?
- Dr. Peter Quint has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Quint practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.