Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Quiros is knowledgeable, professional, and very thorough.

Complex of Eye Problems Diagnosed & Monitoring show details Complex of Eye Problems Diagnosed & Monitoring
Jan 18th, 2012

Dr. Quiros's staff are compassionate, willing to listen to my concerns & stories. They treat me like I matter. I have a set of eye problems which Dr. Quiros was able to separate the symptoms out and diagnose. He explains questions beautifully so I go home with a clear understanding of each issue. He treats his staff and his students with respect and they all give me the sense of their confidence and expertise. His Doheny Eye facility is state of the art and tests are immediately and effectively performed on site. The waiting room is comfortable with media screens for relaxing atmosphere.

Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Quiros is a highly skilled surgeon and a personable physician who takes the time to answer questions.

Double Vision show details Double Vision
Dec 24th, 2010

Dr. Quiros find out my double vision problem at the first office visit in USC Doheny Eye Center, Los Angeles. One month ago he performed a surgery to reposition my eyes attached to the eye muscle. I'm happy with the results.

Jul 28th, 2010

This doctor is very arrogant, self aggrandizing, and rude. He spends very little time with you and talks to you in a way which suggests that he thinks you are a total idiot. He seems intelligent, but does not seem to put much thought into figuring out what's wrong with you-typical of most local doctors, but atypical by a physician at a university based eye hospital. My visit with him was a waste of time. I waited two hours to see him and he spent a few minutes with me. I asked many questions, none of which were answered to my satisfaction. If the hubris, condescending manner of speaking, lack of thorough care, lack of compassion, and self importance that characterize this doctor were stripped from him, he would probably be an excellent doctor. Notice, if you decide to see Dr. Quiros, his fake and rapidly vanishing smiles, which is his way of trying to show that he "cares" and is a nice person.