Dr. Peter Barnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Barnett?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Peter Barnett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015

Thankful

Dr Barnett did my shoulder replacement 7 years ago. I am very grateful for excellent job he did. I have full range of movement and have no pain. It sure made d difference in my golf game. Thank you Dr Barnett!!

January 25th, 2015

Excellent diagnosis of problem and a more than satisfactory outcome of the surgical procedure required. He spent time with me and didn't spend time with entering data on the computer.

February 5th, 2014

total shoulder replacement

I had a total shoulder replacement with Dr Barnett in thr fall of 2013. The surgery went as i was told and the recovery was also as explained. I did the physical thera[py as required and after 3 months I was OK for full use of the arm. Dr Barnett and his entire staff are EXCELENT.

November 14th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I have used Dr Barnett several times over the past 15 years. He has successfully repaired my knee (ACL). 12 years later I can say it was an excellent job. I have visited him about a dozen times over the past 15 years & I can say every visit was very good. Other friends and members of my family have also used him. There are many doctors that I do not like. In fact many of them P**s me off. I am often very critical of doctors. I say this because I am confused about the several poor reviews, I am not sure if these people are overly sensitive, or what. He is sometimes very 'direct' and tells you the truth about medical issues, so I guess some people might not like this, but I see it as a plus. one of my major peeves is doctors that do NOT value your time & make you wait way past your appointment time. I have "fired" several doctors for just this practice. It is OK for them to be late if they had some unavoidable emergency, but I will not tolerate waiting because of a poorly scheduled office. Having said that, perhaps I have been lucky, but I have found Dr Barnett's office to be VERY prompt. I always have had a minimal wait. Also, I have often interacted with his office staff, and found them to be very pleasant, knowledgeable and accommodating. Also, on several occasions he or his staff have promptly called me back later in the day to answer a message that I asked about earlier in the day.

May 18th, 2010

Dr. Barnett means successful surgery

Dr Barnett has done surgery on my shoulder and knee. I have returned to everything I enjoy doing after surgery and have run 5 marathons since my knee surgery in 2000. In my opinion any added wait time that may occur is worth it if the surgery is this effective.

December 21st, 2009

Do NOT recommend this doctor !!!!

Waiting room dirty and cold, exam room dirty, receptionist with attitude. Doctor has NO personality, rushed me out, took no time to explain anything, has no patience, was not friendly at all. Got the 'better than' impression from him. Waited 1/2 an hour in waiting room, another 40 minutes in exam room, doctor took all of 10 minutes to exam me! Do not go to this Orthopedic doctor, find another who is caring and actually has a personality!

September 14th, 2009

Smarmy, self rightous, laughed at descripion of pain. Insulting, acted as though I had no right to be there. He got me upset distraught and didn't offer as much as a tissue.Was only concerned with the fact that I was referred from a pain clinic and not Primary care physician, as though it was beneath him or I was some kind of fraud.How did you even get my name, was his only concern. He's a fraud. After telling him I had neck surgery he asked me what kind of Dr. is he? I should of said "a Podiatrist" how insulting, what like I'm going to invent surgery. I pray to God he doesn't treat everyone like this, but by tim id the staff was of him I'm afraid he's jerk to everybody.Oh bye the way down leave the exam door open an inch the staff told me he gets angry.

August 1st, 2009

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very easy to get an appointment for knee pain when running. Had MRI prior to appointment. Went in for 3 o'clock appointment, waited 1 1/2 hours before going in to exam room. Waited another 15 minutes for Dr Barnett to come in, poked around knee...was told my kneecap was the problem...doesn't sit correctly...and was told not to run. Nothing was said about physical therapy or if I should wear a knee brace when running which I do for college. Will not go back to this group.

August 5th, 2017