A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holt, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- H. Pylori bacteria (Helicobacter Infections)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutrition Disorders
- Stomach Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Holt practice?
Dr. Peter Holt practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.