A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
- Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksbrg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Renick Smith MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Peter Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Stafford, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Stafford Allergists and Stafford Internists.