A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Smith, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
- Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksbrg, Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Smith MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Peter Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Smith practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Allergists and Fredericksburg Internists.