A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer County Joint Township
- Mercer County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter White practice?
- Dr. Peter White has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter White practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Celina, OH.
See Celina Family Physicians and Celina General Practitioners.