A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Mercer County Joint Township
- Mercer County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter White MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter White practice?
- Dr. Peter White has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter White practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Celina, OH.
See Celina Family Physicians and Celina General Practitioners.