Learn more about Dr. Peter Rabiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rabiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabiah
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rabiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rabiah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabiah graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabiah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Rabiah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Rabiah practice?
- Dr. Peter Rabiah has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rabiah practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.