A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rabiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rabiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rabiah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabiah graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabiah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Rabiah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Rabiah practice?
- Dr. Peter Rabiah has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rabiah practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.