Dr. Peter Ranta MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2013
will not give allergy shots to medicare

July 20th, 2012
No more Allergys
Thank you Dr Ranta and your staff I feel Great now !!!!

June 22nd, 2011
My son has had asthma since he was 3. He was always a difficult case, lots of midnight hospital visits, Dr. Ranta was always able to see my son right away when he was having difficulty and was very thorough. It was never a long wait in the waiting room and staff are so very pleasant and excellent with my smaller children. Dr. Ranta was able to find a combination to get my son's asthma under control. I am very pleased with the care we received, and was very sad to have to find a new doctor when we moved out of state. I would highly recommend Dr. Ranta.

May 11th, 2011
After getting through 7 days without antihistimines as instructed by the staff so I could be allergy tested, Dr. Ranta, entered the room, asked me several questions, reviewed my history then told me I had scabies !He barely came near my body and just pronounced that diagnosis. He prescribed a scabicide and that was the end of the appointment.I had the itching and and other symptoms of an allergic reaction so of course the scabies medication wasn't effective. After having the symptoms for 7 months and having no relief and going to emergency rooms for injections in order to get relief, he just brushed me off. I'll never go back to that doctor !None of my family members or anyone on close physical contact with me got "scabies". So for what it's worth I found him to be negligent.

March 10th, 2011
His nurse put a thermometer in my mouth without putting the plastic cover on it. I was upset and didn't get an apology. Make sure to ask about costs and insurance coverage up front, found out after words had a $1,600 bill for the day.

October 11th, 2008
Dr. Ranta is great!!!
We have been very pleased with Dr. Peter Ranta. He is very knowledgable in the field of allergy. My husband has been on allergy shots for 1 and 1/2 years and this is the best spring and fall that he has ever had! My son has asthma and Dr. Ranta has been great about giving him the right medications without over medicating. Dr. Ranta's staff is always very friendly and polite. We would highly recommend Dr. Ranta.

July 24th, 2016