A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rantis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rantis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rantis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rantis, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rantis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rantis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Charles Rantis MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Rantis practice?
- Dr. Peter Rantis has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rantis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Surgeons.