A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rantis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rantis, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rantis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rantis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Family Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Charles Rantis MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Rantis practice?
- Dr. Peter Rantis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rantis practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Surgeons.