A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Reaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Reaven, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Insulin Resistance
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaven graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reaven has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter David Reaven MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Reaven practice?
- Dr. Peter Reaven has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Reaven practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Phoenix Internists.