A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Reedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Reedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reedy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reedy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Peter Reedy MD and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. D P. Reedy practice?
- Dr. D Reedy has 1 office location.
Dr. D Reedy practices Neurological Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.