Dr. D Reedy MD Patient Reviews

October 18th, 2016
patient
very concerned about patient

July 22nd, 2016
great doctor..explained procedure ,why i had the pain what we would do to in surgery worked out great

March 3rd, 2014
Had neck pain for the last 8 years saw Dr Reedy on a recommendation and he thought he could help me. I decided to have him do a cervical discotomy and fusion on c4,5,6 with hardware. Its only been two weeks and I all ready feel relief! I would highly recommend him, great surgeon!

August 3rd, 2013
no-nonsense, compassionate, will not operate if there are other options, very experienced, tremendous surgical skills

October 17th, 2012
Successful Neck Surgery
Dr. Reedy removed a piece of a herniated disc in my neck that was causing me a lot of pain. He did the surgery from the back because of the proximity to the vocal cords and larnyx. That was 20 years ago. I have never had any problems since. I would highly recommend him. I heard him discourage a patient from having surgery that would not have helped her. He told me my surgery had a 98% success rate. He was right. He is the best!

June 27th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I went to Dr. Reedy on the suggestion of four other people that all recommended him to me. I had already been to another doctor that wanted to refer me to a pain clinic for cortisone shots in my neck and said that should take care of the problem because it wasn't that bad. Dr. Reedy picked up on something else in the MRI that the other had not noticed. He explained that the combination of the two did indeed result in the problems I was having. But, rather than jump to surgery, he is putting me through some alternative treatments to buy some time. He would rather do surgery as a last resort. He did nix the idea of the shots saying that he felt it was not in my best interest and I'm doing oral steroids instead. He took alot of time to listen and explain. He has a sense of humor but will tell you how it is and won't sugar coat it. It was refreshing to get honest information from a doctor that easily could have said surgery was the only option. I highly recommend him!

March 1st, 2012
Dr. Reedy saved my life
Serious spinal stenosis, surgery was a huge success!!!!!! Dr. Reedy saved my life.

May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Reedy is a fantastic surgeon
Dr. Reedy saved my life!!! His surgical skills are excelent. My 2 serious spinal surgeries (2 separate back areas) for spinal stenosis due to arthritic bone growth have gone very well and functionality restored. Consultation style is open and direct. He provides you with the information needed to make decisions about treatment.

November 18th, 2010
Great Experience
Dr. Reedy did a great job! I had a cervical fusion several years ago and have had no trouble with it at all. Dr. Reedy has a good reputation among other doctors I've talked to and I had a good experience with him.

June 24th, 2010
Great doctor if you want the facts and not what you want to hear
I have had a lower back surgery with Dr Reedy and the results were fabulous. He does everything first to avoid surgery and believes in minimal procedures. He calls it like he sees it and if you want someone to help you he is the guy but if you want someone to tell you what you want to hear then go somewhere else. He is an excellent surgeon and that is what is most important.

April 22nd, 2010
Back injury evalutation
Dr. Reedy is very direct and to the point. I felt after talking with him that he would not operate unless he felt he could fix my problem.I delt with many doctors on my back problem and he was absolutely the the best. I have never felt better sincemy surgery.

March 29th, 2010
Skip this guy
Dr Reedy was a complete jerk; Having chronic lower back pain and under care of a specialist for pain the referral to Reedy was useless; I have a spinal cord stimulator and part of his report was that it was useless and they might have well put an erector-set in my back for there is nothing wrong with me-literally! I have since seen several other doctors (surgery being the last-ditch prefrence) and everyone else can see the clear results of bulging discs,very positive discogram and poor myelograms,etc but his suggestion was therapy because i have depression directly due to the pain. He cherry-picks his patients for simple and easy opportunities and has no critical thinking skills-not a doctor i would want over me in the operating room- especially if something unexpected occurred or was found! do yourself a favor and avoid this man.