Learn more about Dr. Peter Rega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rega is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rega
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rega graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Rega MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Rega practice?
- Dr. Peter Rega has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rega practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Internists and Oregon City Geriatric Doctors.