A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rega is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rega graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Rega MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Rega practice?
- Dr. Peter Rega has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rega practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Internists and Oregon City Geriatric Doctors.