A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rega is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rega
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rega graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Rega MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Rega practice?
- Dr. Peter Rega has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Rega practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: West Linn, OR.
See Oregon City Internists and Oregon City Geriatric Doctors.