Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Reidy
Dr. Peter Reidy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA, with another office in San Rafael, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reidy is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Reidy has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Reidy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.
Dr. Jahed Kamal
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Vallejo, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Vallejo, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Gene Golfus
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Vallejo, CA 0 mi34