A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Reiter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Reiter, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Reiter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- Jefferson County Hospital - Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Reiter FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Peter Reiter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Reiter practices Internal Medicine near Ottumwa, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Ottumwa Internists.