A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Reuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Reuss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuss graduated from New York University.
Dr. Reuss has 72 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Reuss MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Reuss practice?
- Dr. Peter Reuss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Reuss practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ and Hamlet, NC.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.