Dr. Peter Reusswig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Reusswig?

April 16th, 2016

He has really helped me manage my chronic pain without making me feel like it's "all in my head." The staff is wonderful and very caring. And the PA's are phenomenal!

October 19th, 2015

Excellent Pain Mgmt Dr

I have been with dr Reusswig for over 5 yrs, having suffered from chronic pain in my neck. I have seen over 8 Pain Mgmt Drs over the last 15yrs & he is by far the best. He presents options, risks & displays deep knowledge of all available. An impressive thing is that he remembers my personal situation, life.

February 19th, 2014

Very impressed with the doctor, physician assistants and staff my first few visits. He adjusted my pump with different medications that really helped pain and my ability to walk. Recommend this team highly.

June 9th, 2012

very caring

I have been under the care of Dr. Reusswig for five years and know him well. He is very smart and has helped me returm to a healthier active lifestyle. Highly recomend.

March 20th, 2012

Very experienced

I have been followed by Dr. Reusswig for a couple of years and it is very obvious that he is one of the more experienced and thorough pain physicians in the area. I need an injection every few months for low back and leg pain and he has been the best to do this for me. I have been to other non-anesthesiologist doctors and they are not as good and the results did not last. I would recommend him highly to other patient s at least with low back and leg pain.

March 20th, 2011

Great down to earth and gental doctor

Dr. Peter N. Reusswig has been seeing me now for just about 6 months. I do have a pain management doctor I love already. Dr. Reusswig has helped me throught the SCS (Spinal Cord Stimulator) process. It has been benificial for me. As a doctor he has made sure that I was aware of all my options, has been very honest and excelent at getting back to me with any of my questions. I have learened over the last 8 years of medical problems it is good to have a doctor that gives you options, is upfront about expected outcomes and is wonderful when you are treated like an individual and not like one in the line of many who suffer from pain. He has been wonderful with me as well as his staff.

May 7th, 2010

Be prepared to spend a good bit of extra time waiting.

December 30th, 2009