A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Reynolds is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Reynolds, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Reynolds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mclean Reynolds MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Peter Reynolds has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Reynolds practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Capitola, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Mountain View Orthopedic Surgeons.