Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Rice
Dr. Peter Rice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Rice is affiliated with University Hospital, Brookdale Hospital Medical Center and Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Rice has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Peter Rice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr. Gregg Baranski
Colon and Rectal Surgery, Residency
Newark, NJ 0.12 mi9
Dr. Antoine Sara
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Bloomfield, NJ 3.49 mi42
Dr. Patrick Tempera
Colon and Rectal Surgery, Gastroenterology
Union, NJ 4.48 mi31