Learn more about Dr. Peter Richel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Richel, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Richel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Ambulatory Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richel graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Richel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 24 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. Richel practice?
Dr. Peter Richel practices Pediatrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians.