Dr. Peter Rienzo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 6th, 2015
Greatest!
Most compassionate doctor I've ever met. Really knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients.

October 3rd, 2015
Did not meet my expectations
I have a long 15 year history of chronic pain related to 4 back surgeries. I was new to area and my orthopod recommend Dr. Rienzo. It took 2 months to get an appointment. His staff is courteous and I was seen promptly at my scheduled appointment times. The doctor has performed two pain procedures since my 1st visit. My observations. This is the 1st pain mgt. MD who has not had me complete a pain questionaire prior to my visits. He did not ask me questions about my level of pain. I had to bring it up and felt wasn't even listening. He seems to be procedure oriented. He did not discuss a game plan or strategy for my treatment. He took over my medication management from my primary. Gave me a prescription and I didn't realize until I left his office that he had cut my pain meds in half without discussing it with me. While knowing the prior 2 procedures were not successful and my pain levels have increased but then again you'd have to complete a pain questionaire and also ask the patient how they feel. Definitely poor bedside manor. I had hoped to have a nearby practitioner manage my case but after a month of treatment with Dr. Rienzo it's clear to me I need to bite the bullet and make the 2 hour drive to see my previous pain specialist who I have a longer term relationship with, understands my case, and makes an effort to actually work with me on a treatment plan.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Rienzo is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He takes time with you and learns what is needed to make things good again.

March 18th, 2014
Fantastic
Great doctor. Accurately diagnosed my pain. Would definitely recommend to anyone with neck pain.

May 31st, 2012
highly recommended.
Excellent doctor. He was able to diagnose ny back pain and provided me me with the proper tratment in a timely fashion. I am now living pain free. His staff is also very caring and professional. I highly recommend Dr Rienzo.

September 1st, 2011
Glad I found him.
Dr. Rienzo has been a blessing. I feel very confident with his ability and believe that he will find a cure for my lower back and sciatica pain. I don't feel as if I will be abandoned if the initial treatments don't ease my pain.