A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dixon Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dixon Riley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon Riley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dixon Riley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dixon Riley MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Dixon Riley practice?
- Dr. Peter Dixon Riley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dixon Riley practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO and Parker, CO.