A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dixon Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon Riley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dixon Riley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon Riley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dixon Riley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dixon Riley MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Dixon Riley practice?
- Dr. Peter Dixon Riley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dixon Riley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brighton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Pulmonologists, Brighton Critical Care Practitioners, and Brighton Sleep Medicine Doctors.