A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dixon Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixon Riley
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Dixon Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dixon Riley, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixon Riley graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dixon Riley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dixon Riley MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Dixon Riley practice?
- Dr. Peter Dixon Riley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Dixon Riley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brighton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Denver, CO.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Pulmonologists, Brighton Critical Care Practitioners, and Brighton Sleep Medicine Doctors.