A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rim
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rim graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth
- Us Naval Hospital Okinawa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chun Rim MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Rim practice?
- Dr. Peter Rim has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rim practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Internists and Vallejo Rheumatologists.