A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rim graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth
- Us Naval Hospital Okinawa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Chun Rim MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Rim practice?
- Dr. Peter Rim has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rim practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Internists and Vallejo Rheumatologists.