A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rintels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rintels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rintels, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rintels graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rintels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Rintels MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Rintels practice?
- Dr. Peter Rintels has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rintels practices Hematology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Hematologists.