Learn more about Dr. Peter Rintels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rintels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rintels, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rintels graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rintels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rintels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Rintels practice?
Dr. Peter Rintels practices Hematology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Hematologists.