Learn more about Dr. Peter Rintels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rintels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rintels
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rintels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rintels, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rintels graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rintels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Rintels MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Rintels practice?
- Dr. Peter Rintels has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rintels practices Hematology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Hematologists.