Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Rintels
Dr. Peter Rintels, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rintels is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center, Rhode Island Hospital and Kent Hospital. Dr. Rintels has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Rintels has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Rintels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
Dr. Plakyil Joseph
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi35
Dr. Sundaresan Sambandam
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi47
Dr. Fatima Raza
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Cranston, RI 0.01 mi