A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rist graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen.
Dr. Rist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Three Rivers Community Hospital & Health Center - Dimmick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Rist MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Rist practice?
- Dr. Peter Rist has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rist practices Internal Medicine near Grants Pass, OR.
See Grants Pass Internists.