A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ritka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ritka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritka
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ritka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ritka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritka graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ritka has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ritka MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Ritka practice?
- Dr. Peter Ritka has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ritka practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Upper Marlboro, MD.
See Upper Marlboro Internists and Upper Marlboro Gastroenterologists.