A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Roan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Roan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Roan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Roan practice?
Dr. Peter Roan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Nampa Internists, Nampa Cardiologists, and Nampa Surgeons.