Learn more about Dr. Peter Roan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Roan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Roan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Roan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Roan MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Roan practice?
- Dr. Peter Roan has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Roan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Internists and Nampa Cardiologists.