A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Roan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Roan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Roan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Roan MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Roan practice?
- Dr. Peter Roan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Roan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Nampa Internists and Nampa Cardiologists.