A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Roblejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Roblejo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roblejo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roblejo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Roblejo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Conrad Roblejo MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Roblejo practice?
- Dr. Peter Roblejo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Roblejo practices Neurology near West New York, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See West New York Neurologists.