A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Robson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Robson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Robson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Robson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Robson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Robson practice?
- Dr. Peter Robson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Robson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.