Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Rodman
Dr. Peter Rodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rodman is affiliated with Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center, Tyler Healthcare Center and Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Rodman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Peter Rodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Corey Rothrock
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi12
Dr. Peter Looby
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi23
Dr. Matthew Mckenzie
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi22