Dr. Peter Sargent Roland MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, and Anesthesiology.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Roland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Roland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roland, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Allergy, Allergy Runny Nose Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, and Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roland graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Roland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance