Learn more about Dr. Peter Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Roman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Roman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Darby Roman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Roman practice?
- Dr. Peter Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Roman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Chelmsford, MA.
See North Chelmsford Orthopedic Surgeons.