Learn more about Dr. Peter Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Roman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Roman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Roman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Lowell General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Darby Roman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Roman practice?
- Dr. Peter Roman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Roman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and North Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Surgeons.