Learn more about Dr. P Romanick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Romanick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romanick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romanick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. P Romanick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanick graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Romanick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Llano Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P Charles Romanick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. P C. Romanick practice?
- Dr. P Romanick has 1 office location.
Dr. P Romanick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Surgeons.