A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Romanick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Romanick is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Romanick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanick graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Romanick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Llano Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles Romanick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Romanick practice?
- Dr. Peter Romanick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Romanick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Llano, TX.
See Fredericksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.