A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ronan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ronan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ronan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ronan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ronan MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Ronan practice?
- Dr. Peter Ronan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ronan practices Internal Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Internists.